Basic Course in Semenology & IUI
Ideal for beginners. Provides an insight to andrology. Helps to understand sperm per se and sperm processing techniques for various ART procedures.
This module aims at providing basic to advanced knowledge in Semenology and sperm preparation techniques, guided hands on will aid the candidate to understand & confidently perform the same.
Methodology of Training:
• Interactive Basic sessions covering.
• Semen collection, delivery and method of collection.
• Initial & Macroscopic Examination
• Microscopic examination for count & motility.
• Morphology estimation according to WHO & Kruger’s strict criterion.
• Advanced tests like Hypo Osmotic Swelling Test, Vital Staining, and Fructose estimation.
• Sperm preparation techniques.
Guided Hands on Training In:
• Initial & macroscopic examination.
• Morphology estimation according to WHO & Kruger’s strict criteria.
• Advanced tests like hypo osmotic swelling test, vital staining & Fructose estimation Cryopreservation of sperm
• Sperm preparation techniques
Course Duration: 7 days
Trainees will get :
Course Manual and a Certificate of Training accredited by the Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Kilkari Fertility & Test Tube Baby, Ujjjian(MP)
|Course Code||Course Fees|
|KA 1||20,000(INR+14.0%Service tax)|
1. Service tax of 14.0% is chargeable on course fee for both Indian and foreign Nationals.
2. Travelling and accommodation is extra. EART can provide assistance in arranging.
3. Candidate to arrange for breakfast & dinner.